Medibank Volunteer Program
Want to be part of the action and have some fun? We would like to invite you to join the Medibank Volunteer team. Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community, meet people with similar interests and of course to have fun. So get involved on Sunday 18 September 2016 and help 35,000 runners reach the finish line.
As a Medibank Volunteer you will be working with event staff, charities, community and sporting groups, students and other individual volunteers. There are numerous locations around the 42km course for you to volunteer; along with a wide range of roles available on event day (Sunday 20 September) and at the ASICS Event Expo (14-17 September) leading up to the event.
We would like our volunteers to have:
- A friendly & polite attitude
- Respectable personal presentation & hygiene
- Be mature, honest and reliable
- Willingness to work with a team of people and to take direction from others
- Big smiles!
You will be able to choose your preferred location from the list below:
- ASICS Event Expo (Town Hall)
- Start Venue (Bradfield Park, Milsons Point)
- Finish Venues (Sydney Opera House & Sydney Conservatorium of Music)
- Blackmores Recovery Village (Royal Botanic Gardens)
- Drink Stations (1 of 18 throughout the 42km of course)
- Course Marshals (Course North, CBD, South, West)
For further information about volunteering for the Volunteer Program, please click on the following links:
- Pre-event Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Venue Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Course Volunteer Roles & Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions (coming soon for 2016)
- Volunteer Program Contact Details (coming soon for 2016)
- Volunteer Application Forms (coming soon for 2016)
You will be able to apply to become a Medibank Volunteer for the 2016 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival here soon.
- Results & Photos